Friday, September 5, 2014

Book Review: Love Out Loud Devotional by Joyce Meyer


I haven't always been a devotional book type of person until I started reading Joyce Meyer's Love Out Loud Devotional. Before this, I normally read passages of scripture from the Bible on most mornings. My mom started telling me about Joyce Meyer's Love Out Loud book which I bought for her a couple of years ago for Christmas and how it really encouraged her. She kept raving about it, so I decided to give it a try.  Well, I am so glad that I did because it has been a tremendous blessing to my life. This morning I prayed to God about a particular situation in my life. I nearly dropped the book from my hands because it was discussing the same situation that I was praying about.  God really uses Joyce Meyer's in this book to encourage Christians everywhere.  If you are looking for a great devotional book, click this link here Love Out Loud: 365 Devotions for Loving God, Loving Yourself, and Loving Others.

What are some of your favorite devotionals? I would love to hear from you, so reply in the comment box below.

Your Sister in Christ,


No comments:

Post a Comment