Friday, September 12, 2014

Updates To My Blog: September 2014

Hey guys and gals!  I just wanted to share with you some updates on my blog!  I have recently added a "Resources" tab which is located at the top of the page next to the "Contact Me" tab which includes all books and media that are mainly geared towards singles. This page will be updated frequently, so don't be alarmed by the small amount of resources that are currently on my page. Currently, the books are woman-focused self-help books, but my plan is to have books that are for single men as well because I do know that some men read my blog as well.

I am also planning on doing a list of the top 5 songs that I am currently listening to. I think people underestimate how songs can have such a powerful impact on an individual's life whether good or bad. There have been times when I have been down in the dumps and then I hear a song on the radio that ministers to my spirit. Hopefully,  they will encourage you as they have encouraged me.

Anyway, that is enough of my ramblings. Take care. Love you much in Jesus Name!

Your Sister in Christ,

2 comments :