Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 30: Forgiveness Challenge

This is the last day of the forgiveness challenge and I want to take the time out to thank you for participating in this challenge.  I hope that you found this challenge to be a rewarding one.  If you still have any unforgiveness towards the person that you have been praying for after this challenge, keep praying for them. Sometimes the path to forgiveness may take longer for some. If you happen to see my forgiveness challenge for the first time, the good thing is you can start whenever you are ready to.  This link will give you all the information you need to begin your 30 day challenge if you are new to my page. Also, on the right side of my page you will see the word "Topics" and you can click on the link that says "Forgiveness Challenge".

As Always Take Care and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment