Friday, July 25, 2014

Welcome!!

Welcome!! I am super excited about starting this blog that will encourage you during your season of singleness. I can't believe that I am actually starting a blog but I felt led by Christ to start this. If you would have told me that I would be doing this now, I probably would have laughed at you. I'm not joking.  I've always enjoyed writing but I never considered doing one until recently. This blog will discuss some common problems that many singles face. These articles are not intended to make you feel bad, but to allow you to become closer to Christ. We are all learning about growing in Christ. No one has arrived. I want all of us to eventually get to the point of "Singles Living 4 Him".   By Him, I am referring to Jesus Christ.  God has such amazing plans for your life, but you have to allow Him to work in you and through you. I'm not saying that you won't go through trials, but at least you will have Him to help you through this journey called life. Again, I want to welcome you to my page.

Your Sister in Christ,


No comments:

Post a Comment