Monday, August 28, 2017

My Honest Thoughts On Pure Flix


via Pure Flix

In search of family-friendly entertainment, I discovered Pure Flix after hearing about it on my local radio station. Pure Flix is a family-friendly video-streaming source on the web which includes some of the popular movies such as God's Not DeadGod Not's Dead 2, and I'm Not Ashamed. It's a Christian version of Netflix.   After becoming curious about it, I ventured on their website and immediately discovered that they were offering a free month's trial so I decided to try it out. During the first month, I noticed that there were a great deal of hit and misses with the quality of movies. Although some of the movies had bad acting or even the plots were uninteresting, there were a great amount of films that were captivating and moving. Along with the movies, they have television series, sermons, education resources, and so much more.

One of the features that I admire about Pure Flix is that they provide a Movieguide review on most of the movies. For instance, in God's Not Dead 2, here's a review of the movie:

via Pure Flix


If you have children, this will allow you to determine if the content is appropriate.  If you or anyone you know has homeschool children, there are great resources on Pure Flix as well.

After my free trial, I signed up for Pure Flix. The cost is only $7.99 per month which I think is a great deal with having a plethora of entertainment at your fingertips. I would recommend Pure Flix if you are looking for great Christian and family- friendly entertainment. You do not have to commit to it if it's not your cup of tea. Personally, that is what hooked me in. I didn't have to worry about continuing with the Pure Flix if I didn't enjoy it.

I am always interested in learning about more Christian movie websites so if you know of any family-friendly entertainment, please feel free to comment below or shoot me an email.




No comments:

Post a Comment